By Wayne Brook
Travel does to the heart and mind what exercise does to the body - it makes people healthier and happier.
But, travelling to far off places doesn't hold a place in everyone's to-do list (even thought it should actually) and this is simply because people are just so busy making a living that they forget to make a life that's worthwhile.
But, being one of those people who started travelling with family, friends and even alone at a very early age I am still writing to convince you to travel and explore what you never though existed. Here are some really amazing reasons why you should travel, and once you're reading these make sure you have a list of your favorite places on your list.
- Travel makes you a better person - Staying indoor is fun (kind of) but when you travel you understand the world is a better place and people are fun all around the globe. You develop a deeper sense of relationship with your body and mind - you become a better and a calmer person at heard and someone strong outside. Also, if you're up for travelling alone mark my words you're up for some serious fun of your life.
- It makes the world a smaller place - All of us have places marked on the globe that we aren't really aware, some heard and some just seen in pictures - how about you visiting one of these on your own? For years I thought these places are cold or hot or humid or just full of too many people, but nothing like that really happens once you've packed your travel bags - the world shrinks.
- Open your brain cells - Travel means an alternate universe and when you see the many things your brain cells kind of open and give you an idea of all the things that are even more beautiful than you ever imagined. Those who haven't travelled until now have literally clogged brain cells; so, it's best you travel now and see how things happen across the world - there is so much for you to see and learn from.
- Helps you build meaningful relationships - The best kind of relationships are the ones that are built with the people of similar interests like yours and travel brings such people closer. You just cannot sit inside the four walls of the house thinking you will one day find someone who is just like you are, because that someone is sitting behind the four walls of his house thinking exactly the same thing. Personally speaking, I've made the best kind of friends while travelling, some of which have had the best kind of interests like mine. Today we can all sit together and laugh at our adventure stories.
- Sets new language goals - Travel as far as you can and set a goal to learn new languages - there is so much left unexplored and a new language should definitely be on the list of the many important things you should do in this life. Further, wouldn't it be just amazing if you can say hello in as many possible languages? Travel and call for a learned lifestyle!
- A life full of adventure - This life's too short to lead a mundane lifestyle so make it one that is full of classic adventure stories and something that you can take along for a larger period of life. The best stories come when you can recall them and laugh at how things turned up at a particular event - that is the kind of life you wish to lead.
- Gives you a perspective - The kind of life you're leading now is a lot different than the one you could possibly live; plus, holding yourself in a zone of things isn't a smart idea ever. Travel gives a different perspective on things and how you could possibly make them happen. This perspective is very different from the one you're currently living, and that is exactly what you should plan to change - a change every day.
- Travel is education - The world is a huge place and education comes from all the sources, even the ones that you've never touched and experienced. The kind of education that comes with travel is true and positive - you get to experience the highs and the lows of life and touch the things that you never though existed. Seeing the world provides an education that's absolutely impossible get in school. Travel teaches you economy, politics, history, geography, and sociology in an intense, hands-on way no class will. Fortunately, the school of travel is always taking applications, no entrance exam required.
- The coolest stories happen when you travel - One day long after you've travelled you can sit with your kids and grand kids, dictating the times you've lived the good and the bad while travelling. If fortunate you would have travelled a lot of places and would have definite stories to tell - of the time you spent at a desert, or when you encountered an animal, or how the snow fell that night, or how you just sat there murmuring the lyrics of your favorite song - just anything at all.
- Appreciation towards you and others around - As human, we have the tendency to appreciate almost everything except the life we're leading now; but, travel brings about that sense of appreciation within us. People who have travelled endlessly state that after years of travelling they've begun to appreciate the life they're living, the good sense of belief and everything that possibly surrounds them. That is exactly what appreciation is all about and what travel does to one's life after years.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Wayne_Brook/2414907
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9998375